I'm on a mission to make code simple. When not recording screencasts or courses, you may find me either writing and talking about jamstack, performance, or developer tooling.
Currently, I work as Lead Web Developer at SAP, write articles on Smashing Magazine, and speak on conferences on stages and on camera.
from tooling to performance, and from UI up to security, you will be ready to take up on your own after this
- Jamstack for Complex AppsMaintainability and complexity are not opposites. When one team split into many, goals and requirements multiply beyond count. How do we beat those growing pains?
- State Management In Next.jsManaging and isolating state between pages or routes, and managing our data both in the server and client while bringing things in from third-party services.
- Break Down Bulky Builds With Netlify And Next.jsStatic Generation is great for performance — until the app gets too big and build-times go through the roof.
- Generate a token for Youtube Data APIstep-by-step guide to generating your own token to the Youtube Data API.2 min read291 words
- Gradient TextsAn elegant technique to make your text and content to standout with some simple CSS3 min read598 words
- Netlify Functions and TypeScriptA step-by-step guide to deploy your very own Netlify Function with TypeScript3 min read510 words
- 5 CSS TipsThe 5 cleverest CSS tips I have collected in the last few months3 min read498 words