I'm on a mission to make code simple. When not recording screencasts or courses, you may find me either writing and talking about jamstack, performance, or developer tooling.
Currently, I work as Lead Frontend Engineer at Signavio and write articles on Smashing Magazine.
- Jamstack for Complex AppsMaintainability and complexity are not opposites. When one team split into many, goals and requirements multiply beyond count. How do we beat those growing pains?
- State Management In Next.jsManaging and isolating state between pages or routes, and managing our data both in the server and client while bringing things in from third-party services.
- Generate a token for Youtube Data APIstep-by-step guide to generating your own token to the Youtube Data API.2 min read291 words
- Gradient TextsAn elegant technique to make your text and content to standout with some simple CSS3 min read598 words
- Netlify Functions and TypeScriptA step-by-step guide to deploy your very own Netlify Function with TypeScript3 min read510 words
- 5 CSS TipsThe 5 cleverest CSS tips I have collected in the last few months3 min read498 words